Sunday 24 August 2008

Flickr Meme


While browsing Tractor Facts (been meaning to check out Fox's blog for sometime, so I was trying to catch up) I came across his post about being tagged by a new Flickr meme:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.


It sounded kind of cool and even though I hadn't been officially invited to play along (sniff), I thought I'd try it. Here are the questions and my answers first:


1. What is your first name?
Bob
2. What is your favourite food? Thai
3. What high school did you go to? Richelieu Valley
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Kate Winslet
6. Favorite drink? Diet Coke
7. Dream vacation? Barcelona Spain
8. Favorite dessert? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A radio DJ
10. What do you love most in life? My son
11. One word to describe you. Doorknob
12. Your Flickr name. None


You just never know what kind of photos will show up for any particular word search, so I made two separate mosaics from the answers and really like them both:







At the very least I found that cool Mosaic tool. Try it out...


Photo credits for both mosaics (numbering goes left to right starting on the top row):



1. "Bob Ross" paintbrush
2. reflections-thai
3. Explore - !Mimosa! - Poisson d'avril! April Fool! page 1/13
4. green day!
5. hungry giantess kate winslet
6. Amazing Circles: Diet Coke Cans
7. Casa Batlló, Barcelona, Spain
8. Pink Loves Ice Cream
9. AJ the DJ "Phat Beatz": Winner of the XBox Jet Set Radio Future contest
10. for my son - friday 2.15pm
11. doorknobs on the run
12. Time and Tide waits for none!©



1. Bob
2. Thai Fried Rice with Recipe
3. Lac champlain
4. Go Green!!!
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Kate Winslet - Original Movie Promo Poster
6. 365.5 (Diet) Coke is it.
7. Casa Batlló, Barcelona, Spain
8. mint chocolate chip ice cream
9. Shimokitazawa Radio DJ
10. embracing my decending son.
11. doorknobs and handles
12. bun... none

No comments: