Box #45 was where my submitted envelope went...and box #66 (out of 75 boxes in all) is where they started. So I got processed about three quarters of the way down.
But I got my confirmation today around 2PM and received 9 of my 10 picks. Only my opening night selection of Jar City got bumped and after mulling things over, I think I'm even happier with its replacement. For the record, the films I'll be seeing are:
- Dinner With The President: A Nation's Journey / Please Vote For Me - Thursday September 6th @ 8:45PM (ROM)
- You, The Living (Roy Andersson) - Friday September 7th @ 9:15AM (Scotiabank Theatre 4).
- The Man From London (Bela Tarr) - Friday September 7th @ 6:00PM (Scotiabank Theatre 4).
- The Orphanage (Juan Antonio Bayona) - Friday September 7th @ 10:00PM (Scotiabank Theatre 1).
- Chacun Son Cinema (Various directors) - Saturday September 8th @ 11:00AM (VISA Screening Room - Elgin).
- Chaotic Ana (Julio Medem) - Sunday September 9th @ 9:15PM (Ryerson).
- A Gentle Breeze In The Village (Nobuhiro Yamashita) - Thursday September 13th @ 9:15PM (Scotiabank Theatre 3).
- Son Of Rambow (Garth Jennings) - Friday September 14th @ 6:45PM (Ryerson).
- The Passage (Mark Heller) - Friday September 14th @ 9:30PM (ROM).
- Glory To The Filmmaker! (Takeshi Kitano) - Saturday September 15th @ 9:00PM (Varsity 8).
I'm going to look through the schedule again and see if I might want to add some single tickets to that list when they go on sale Wednesday morning to the public.